A bi-monthly "Dataloss anonymous" support group.<br> Find closing on your data loss grief.<br> We help each other preventing losing data again.<br>
!! CANCELED !!
As we all know, there are 5 stages in grief.
Anyone who has suffered (data) loss, knows these phases.
- Denial - I didn't suffer any data loss, I'll for sure find some cloud that had my data…
- Anger - It's all the fault of others! Stupid hard disk! Crappy laptop! Evil crook!
- Bargaining - Just sent a personal mail to the NSA, please can you pull up my data?
- Depression - It's all lost, you're ready to give up and never touch computers again in your life…
- Acceptance - Accepting the pain of loss, allowing it to free up space on your hard disk to engage in new projects…
Every workshop we'll pick a backup solution to investigate.
List is maintained on the dataloss anonymous landingpage.