A bi-monthly "Dataloss anonymous' support group.
Find closing on your data loss grief.
We help each other preventing losing data again.
As we all know, there are 5 stages in grief.
Anyone who has suffered (data) loss, knows these phases.
- Denial - I didn’t suffer any data loss, I’ll for sure find some cloud that had my data…
- Anger - It’s all the fault of others! Stupid hard disk! Crappy laptop! Evil crook!
- Bargaining - Just sent a personal mail to the NSA, please can you pull up my data?
- Depression - It’s all lost, you’re ready to give up and never touch computers again in your life…
- Acceptance - Accepting the pain of loss, allowing it to free up space on your hard disk to engage in new projects…
Possible tools we’ll investigate during the workshops
If you want to suggest/add more tools,
edit this page on the bottom, just add for yourself.
Upcoming ‘Dataloss Anonymous’ groups
Past ‘Dataloss Anonymous" groups