Coremeeting EtherpadPad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-events/coremeeting/14.md
Our monthly CoreMeeting. Discussing main issues like the bookkeeping.
Exceptionally not on the first Saturday of the month because Bytenight.
w, betz, aska @hs,
nino, ptr, zoobab more or less remotely
rent for month december issue
we got payment reminder from landlord (entrakt) for december – we paid for january; gerd gave oral ok to start paying from january, but apparently this never got taken in account at their end we already payed (aska) gerd points us to ‘email@example.com’ > catch 22 because their accounting isn't aware of the oral agreement
end of november 2018 the oral agreement was made | the contract says 1 december though
- get written confirmation of the oral agreement (e.g. email)
- forward it to bookkeeping firstname.lastname@example.org
every Friday afternoon there's a sort of centralised complaining point with entrakt at the climbing wall place = at the other wing (entrance through the skatepark entrance Industrielaan, or though the elevator hall none obvious way thingie)
betz follows up?
warranty rue manchester
w will ask sarah (brussels gewest) – as soon as paperwork is ready she'll reach out (last communication mid januari) normally they have 3 months - should be end of march latest
w would take this (whole board to go to kbc)
writing a letter (recommande) but first get the form mail sent to email@example.com
making an appointment at kbc bxl city-center 12th of february 2019 in the evening 19th of february 2019
tom didn't have time to make a draft, postponed membership fee is 15 – you're invited to pay more 25eur if you can (we need around 20eur pp to break even) Current monthly membership income (january 2019): 605€ Current rent amount: 662,36 € –> 57,36 € to go for membership to cover 100% of the rent!
- 2 catches so far
- are they connected to the network ? Not yet (SOON)
- http://hsbxl.be/books > not active yet
- Balance on 2019-01-01: ?€
- Balance on 2019-02-09: 4003.1200€
- coming costs:
- feb rent 662,36 €
- heating ? 1-2 bags p day > 5eur per day - 150 per month
- warranty citygate (if the question arrises) 2 months of rent
- coming income:
- maybe recup december2018 rent ?
- Byteweek brought us €2851,5 > revenue
- All pre-bytenight bills have been paid.
- 1274,19 profit
- VGC bill for broken chairs still to pay : 26eur (paid)
- is a mess : lovibond (we asked for a pallet, reminder after 2 weeks, then betz rushed for delivery – and delivery got delayed last minute » not serious)
- drinkcenter in leuven ? job buys there; w has contact – https://www.bierenwijnhuis.be/frisdranken/123-club-mate-6x50cl.html
- dorstloescher aachen ? last time they didnt want to deliver because of ‘import issues’
- group-buy with kolab, climbing wall e.a. ?
interactions with landlord
last monday 4th feb around noon gerd was in space with some electrician, without anyone present; he notified s ok
elec is fixed
- we have decent earth wire connection now
- still issue with chained differentiels > can break serially and we don't have access to the one on the first floor
hsbxl gives support for wifi ? important that the board communicates in unison to the landlord (both on support for wifi; camera; unexpected bills etc.)
- requests in this sense : standard answer is ' we'll discuss it in the meeting’ > further contact: w's phone
there are camera's at each entrance
w is going to install some extra camera's and will indicate them clearly
should perhaps think about legal aspects
leverage for better elec > if power goes down the camera footage might get lost
w has a UPS, strategy undefined
burned pellets bin needs to be metal or ceramik
- florist shops ?
- bend some metal shelf ?
- 13 eur on bol.com
date next coremeeting
- 1st saturday of march » Saturday 2nd of march 2019
- make a habit of reminding members before next coremeeting