Coremeeting EtherpadPad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/coremeeting-events/coremeeting/12.md
Our monthly CoreMeeting. Discussing main issues like the bookkeeping.
- the move
- layout of the new space
- what needs to be done before the move ? _ what needs to be done ASAP after the move ?
- we tested the elevator (it was stuck at the ground floor)
- fred went to have a talk with a person in the building who was knowledgeable on this subject
layout of the new space
- bar next to the door
- elec lab next to the new door in the back
- laser cutter and 3D printers in the back room
- heavy corner in the seperate room
- club mate storage in the technical room
- power board in the technical room
- tables where they can fit
- cooking stuff in the kitchen (needs to be cleaned and maybe painted)
what needs to be done before the move ? _ what needs to be done ASAP after the move ?
- Before the move :
- we need to cut the door to the heavy corner AND remove the gyproc wall,
- Vincent Olivier, stefan and Wouter will remove the gyproc wall next tuesday
- ASPA after the move
- installing black nights along a path to our space ( door to enter “campus” first )
- putting up signage
- those 4 will also have a look at cutting the door to the heavy corner
- no laptops so we did not go into this
keeping the space clean
- a plan was proposed to make a system where people who leave the space a mess put money in a fund , that then goes to rewarding people who clean up.
- this system will only use money that comes from the “bad behavior” pot.
- rewards will have to be assigned by a 3rd person (X saw Y do the dishes , so X cerifies Y gets a “dishes” reward)
Stuff needed at citygate
- pur plate for window next to door 4cm: 1000x1200mm
- osb plate for window next to door (1300x1100) * 2
- rockwool for insulation on top of our internal roof (to be measured)
- plexyglass for making single glass windows double glass (1350x1390) * 6
- plexyglass for making single glass windows double glass (1500x435) * 6
- silicone for plexyglass attachment
Napkin math: pellet stove
- We started at 1500 with 15kg of pellets (€3,89 in brico).
- At 2200 we almost ran out of pellets (2 stoves on full power all the time)
- The room temprature was around 19° all the time, outside temperature around 10°
- 7 hours of heat with 2 stoves full power for €4.
€4 / day * 3 days / week * 30 cold weeks = €360 / year for heating (if we insulate well and the heat from 2 heaters is enough) Compared to €747 we payed for gas last winter (17-18). But we might need to invest the money we save in insulation.