Welcome back in our space! Drinks are cold, the soldering iron hot! Respect each others distance and be excellent.
OctoPi for the space
This is a running project at HSBXL. See other space projects
If you want more info about this project, ask 'jurgen'.
Context and background
OctoPi is a simple interface for managing (an) 3D-printer(s).
Currently a base install is done on a RasPi with a PiCam.
The device can be reached internally at http://octopi.in.hsbxl
- The idea is to be able to send .stl files to the printer
- The idea is that users can log in with their LDAP account
- Do we want the webcam to be publicly accessible? (currently not)
- setting up LDAP integration
- there is a plugin that works with slic3r on the pi. This needs to be populated with a few good configurations for the Lulzbot or Ender
- creating an enclosure to click the octopi on the lulzbot in a way the cam has a good angle on the print
- currently WIP by Jurgen in FreeCAD.
- fixing the Velleman 3D printer
- this device is looking for a friendly pair of hands to fix it.