In this mini-workshop, we’ll design and create a knob for the hot plates in the kitchen - using FreeCAD.
- having FreeCAD installed on your computer
- a regular mouse is interesting
We will be looking at
- the basics of FreeCAD (understanding the interface)
- Uh? What’s this crappy interface?
- Understanding the logic
- Part or Part Design workbench?
- if you don’t know the answer: where to find help
- Using the part design workbench
- keep the design process in mind: we’re 3D printing…
Basic notes on 3D printing in documentation: https://cloud.hsbxl.be/index.php/s/QQ5Et4HpM5r7NSW