- Address: Rue de la Petite Île 1, 1070 Anderlecht, Brussels, Belgium.
- Pidgeon: 50.832593, 4.322160 (GoogleMaps)(OpenStreetMap)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +32 2 880 40 04 (phone is in space)
- Facebook: HSBXL on Facebook
- Twitter: hsbxl and #hsbxl
- Mastodon: @email@example.com
- Matrix chat: #hsbxl on hackerspaces.be (webchat)
- IRC: #hsbxl on irc.libera.chat (webchat)
- Mailing-list: see the mailing-List page
- Bank: Argenta IBAN: BE69 9794 2977 5578; BIC: ARSP BE 22
How to get there?
Call us if the gate is closed - telephone above
By public transport 🚆
From Brussels South Train Station:
The space is located at 950m from Brussels south transtation Route on Google maps
From Brussels South Train Station you can also take a bus that stops near the hackerspace:
- STIB bus 78 ( stop “Deux Gares” ) - 200m walk
By car 🚘
Most of the time, there are free parking spots in Rue des Goujons. At the front gate (Rue de la petite île), parking is paying since the summer of 2022.
Brussels has a vast offering in shared mobility. Use a bike, step or even car using the appropriate plans.
At night: Collecto
NOTICE: This service is suspended until further notice. Officially due to COVID19-measures. Check the website for updates.
To get back at your home/hotel, there is ‘Collecto’. A Taxi picks you up at certain points and brings you to your destination within the Brussels region for 6 euro (5 if you have a STIB subscription). Fixed price.
You can order a Collecto at any time between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m, but it is advisable to order at least 20 minutes in advance. If you do not have a smartphone to use the application (Android - [Apple](You can order a Collecto at any time between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m, but it is advisable to order at least 20 minutes in advance. If you do not have a smartphone to use the application, you can also call 02/800 36 36 to reserve your Collecto.)), you can also call 02/800 36 36 to reserve your Collecto.
Statutes at Belgisch Staatsblad / Moniteur Belge
- Trade number: BE0817617057
- Official link to all statutes for HSBXL: website FOD Justice
- 2009-08-06: Statutes: Rubric Constitution (New Juridical Person, Opening Branch, etc…)
- 2013-08-12: Statutes: Designation - Registered Office - Resignations - Appointments
- 2016-05-10: Statutes: Registered Office - Resignations - Appointments
- 2019-07-17: Statutes: Registered Office - Resignations - Appointments
- 2022-01-10: Statutes: Resignations - Appointments