/!\ This page will need some rework.
Is there a way to automatically generate a MIB using a YAML file ?
We have the following PEN from IANA: 184.108.40.206.4.1.43666.
This is based on previous work by TQ_Hirsh
220.127.116.11.4.1.43666.2.1 (LDAP Attribute type)
- x-hsbxl-pgpKey - PGP public key used for encrypted communications
- x-hsbxl-sponsorID - Sponsoring member
- x-hsbxl-membershipReason - Why you’re becoming a member
- x-hsbxl-sshPubKey - SSH public key
The following entries might be included in the definitive user schema
- x-hsbxl-membershipStructuredComm - Structured communication for membership payments
- x-hsbxl-membershipAccountId - Internal identifier for membership account
- x-hsbxl-drinksStructuredcomm - Structured communication for drink account
- x-hsbxl-drinksAccountId - Internal identifier for fridge account
- x-hsbxl-RFID-id - Access control token ID
18.104.22.168.4.1.43666.2.2 (LDAP Object class)
22.214.171.124.4.1.43666.4 (Member-defined objects)
This arc is reserved for HSBXL member-defined attributes. To use it, get your uidNumber from our LDAP database, and append it to this OID. Anything defined below the resulting OID is up to you.
Example: Your LDAP uidNumber is 4242. Your personal arc will then be 126.96.36.199.4.1.43666.4.4242. Your 188.8.131.52.4.1.43666.4.4242 arc can then be subdivided as you like: 184.108.40.206.4.1.43666.4.4242.1 (arc foo) 220.127.116.11.4.1.43666.4.4242.2 (arc bar) 18.104.22.168.4.1.43666.4.4242.3 (arc baz)