From Hackerspace Brussels
Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
- What is embassy.hackerspace.be, how is HSBXL related?
- embassy is en umbrella orga for the belgian spaces and fablabs
- FTM we just started an inventory, spaces are free to put on stuff they want, with the rules they want
- this saturday will be the first meeting to start the embassy VZW/ASBL, please come over and help it shape
- inventory @ the embassy -> should this be usable at the space or should they be lendable?
- Milling bits, usage and ordering
- one bit was with the machine, we need more, and bits for the shop
- for the shop, do not buy them where inventables, too expensive
- we have some good pieces now, not for the shop, just to use ourselves
- mowzes will investigate
- Socialware - we are approved. Amazon AWS credits worth 2000$ valid for one year, we pay 160 euro
- Everyone agrees on the buy of AWS credits
- lets investigate axure also, another of their programs
- print.hsbxl.be => watchprints.sh on hal9000
- Wiki: Max upload size is 2M, we need moar!
- easy fix, will be fixed. --> DONE
- Email adress email@example.com > firstname.lastname@example.org
- it already exists, need to check --> DONE
- broken and need fixed:
- Column drill
- Bandsaw (need a spare band)
- lets send a public mail asking to fix stuff
- ABS filament is getting low .. should we order more?
- shop 3Dninja is cheap, wtr is ordering stuff
- also PLA
- interesting to do a group buy? stuff for the embasy?
- Meetup.com account. Want to add 'SFD', but our paying membership has expired. 6 months for $29.94.
- aska will use his cc
- HSBXL-PUBLIC is not working
- aska will have a look --> Tricky. To look at during calmer times (The wifi controller reboots all APs when you change settings)
- We need angels again at the space
- tom: toilets
- wouter: 3d printers
- askarel: budget, fridge