From Hackerspace Brussels
Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
- Fosdem / ByteNight
- can you guys keep some notes on fosdem/bytenight stuff for people not in hsb? thanks!
- flyers: hans will have a last look to them and print some to distribute during beerevent/fosdem
- on the space: we'll setup a bar in the kitchen (setup:thursdayevening) -- emptying the frontspace will be saturdaynoon or something (anyway we don't know how many ppl will come and the tables are easy to remove
- we can store unnecessary junk on the mezzanine (btw: _nobody goes there during bytenight)
- music: if we can't find a soundsystem we make noise with whatever we find at hsb
- private/public party: a private party needs a list of invitees -- how do we keep this ?
- ptr_ comes back with Club Mate from Aachen :-)
- ptr_ r0xx0rs!!!! (fs111 opinion)
- ptr_'s spreadsheet calc: reveals taeko's prices are very good
- Talk to people in real life
- Work on your project