Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
2014/08/12 HSBXL-NNG Rue du moulin 40, Saint-josse-ten-noode
General assembly hackbase 31stMarch2015 Agenda: -Leden - financieel overzicht boekhouding - afsluiten vereniging : ontbindingsbesluit - Pieter heremans tom wouter (representing HSBXL) 100% aanwezig tom en ptr zijn bestuur, aankoop domainen (tazio.io, hackbase.be) ter rekening van tom vzw oprichting 156EUR (?) idem vzw opdoeken 156 EUR(?) idem coopcon op rekening van pieter 0 boekhouding -- / ontbinding van vzw wordt goedgekeurd voltallige vergadering pieter onderneemt actie tot publicatie
- Dismantle the screens hanging from the ceiling, in the big hole: landlord wants to install spiral staircase.
- this is done
- ninio will send a mail to the owner .. to talk about this and the stuff he piled up in the hallway
- Agree on the contributions from upstairs neighbour
- They're not there
status now : - compteur de passage elec - compteur de passage water - gas is not separated - they are using our internet we will ask them for 70 euro/month forfait (this seems fair and is easier to manage).. we will propose this and see what happens.
- Clean up kitchen (it is GROSS)
- See attachment
- Johnny did it Hooray :)
- See attachment
- Move forward on changing the statutes : tom is leading
- New board: Wouter, Askarel, Tom, Hugo
- Non voting but paying members with a key
- Study of radio spectrum -> have a HAM club license
- Reference-addresses for 'digital nomads' --> check Tom for amandment (somewhere on piratepad > how to find back?)
- tax forms
- Wouter will look for the empty ones
- Stuff to enforce / not forget about > has been decided on the GA:
- Send an opt-in to every member for the Internal Kitchen mailinglist (this is done, wouter will send out a reminder)
- Membership tracking reworking (aska n Ugo) (this is on hold right now)
- Revoke keys if not paid and send a mail explaining there why revoked (future | aska) (see above)
- Have a public and anonymous barometer/thermometer on the website with the amount missing to break-even for the current month (aska | Ugo) (on hold right now)
- Membership for organizations (instead of paying rent)? -> to do in the future
- New hackerspace DEADLINE end of august 2015
- delacharge (constant VZW).... wouter will try to contact ConstantVZW -- http://www.ludi.be/visiting/delacharge.html - charleroi (pascal's place) - abatoir(no news, was longer timeline thing too, also abatoir was not sure of their plans) - bellevue is too expensive, if we do it alone, there is also a lot of setup costs -- city of molenbeek delusional) - la communa might also have a new place --> http://communaasbl.wix.com/asbl#! | only cultural, no habitation > N took contact Some spaces :) - http://www.kapaza.be/nl/immo-te-huur-bedrijfspanden/commerce-a-bruxelles-94249025.htm (750eur, 15m2, agora gallery) - http://www.kapaza.be/nl/immo-te-huur-bedrijfspanden/brussel-bureau-93768570.htm (650ur, 50m2, st-cat) - pascal space: rue de l'agriculture - http://www.immoweb.be/en/Rent.estate.cfm?idbien=4501299&ongletactif=4&xincludedetail=4&mycurrent_section=Rent&xbg=N#onglet - http://www.immoweb.be/en/Rent.estate.cfm?idbien=5556242&ongletactif=4&xincludedetail=4&mycurrent_section=Rent&xbg=N#onglet
REMINDER FROM THE GA Clean Space Policy >> What process can we setup to keep the space clean ?
- Clean the space automatically 5 minutes when you come in and try to clean your space when you leave + some extra > done
- If you ever have to leave a mess behind you, post a mail on the ML with a photo on it
-> Take responsability for your mess
- If you find a mess that has not been posted on the ML, post it on the ML to remind people (will be revisited when there's a need)