From Hackerspace Brussels
Techtuesdays are a social meet-up sort of thing, just walk in for a talk, club-mate, latest news, or to show off your latest pet-project. ... or you can always stay home and read slashdot.
2014/09/02 HSBXL-NNG Rue du moulin 40, Saint-josse-ten-noode
- sfd (software freedom day) -- 20th sept -- what / who / or not?
- who wants to put some time in ??
- we need to send out a call for papers ASAP (WSI will do this)
- we need to clean out the space ... we will ask johnny (nicely) to organize this :)
- chairs .. we will try to do it with what we have .. maybe we can scrounge some chairs form "outside"
- we have the big screens so we wont need projectors
- ground floor social area ... first floor and kitchen are both speaking rooms
- we could fill the freezer before SFD
- space : last contacts with owner, long term directions
- there was an awkward contact between the owner and one of our members
- we will try to get a profesional to help us with the roof
- bbq freedom-not-fear (last weekend of sept)
- they are fairly self organised
- Tom and ptr_ will open the space
- brucon ctf
- startup document for a hackerspace
- credentials twitter
- 15min of joint space cleanup
- e-trash aka. Elektroschrott: some actions ?
- (we will put some in smaller boxes so Tom can take it to Containerpark)
- IOU in the fridge (would we want to limit this ???)
- pleople should NOT do this
- lets talk about the trash in the space (chairs, dirty matrasses ...)
- people also should NOT do this