Reflow you surface mounted PCB.
- fully automatic
- easy to build
- fully documented
- open source
It's nice to solder automatically PCB's.
This project will go through 3 phases:
Phase 1: Design and make a working prototype
Design the control circuit that works. Attach it to the oven. Try basic control.
Phase 2: Optimize the design
Update the control loop and see how it's matching the reflow curve.
Phase 3: Make and publish instructions
Completely document the full hardware and software. Write building instructions and a users manual. Make videos demonstrating the building and the operation of the oven. Publish everything and promote it.
Found at tbe flea market (2kW).
We'll be using an Arduino-like controller to control the power electronics.
- The controller shall read the oven temperature from a thermocouple.
- Relays shall protect the mains input.
- Heating power provided to the resistors shall be controlled by triacs.
- The controller shall follow typical reflow curves and follow them accurately.
- Reflow curves parameters shall be configurable.