Plan nov 2017
- First meeting 14/11/2017
The main problem at the house is there is no air intake. If we want to have the heating in the basement, we need to pull a new chimney tube. What is wrong with the current chimney tube? It will oxidize if we use a condensation boiler.
The cheapest and best solution in his opinion is to put a small boiler of 50Kw at the second floor. This way, he pulls a aeration tube through the wall, and puts the boiler where the chimney is now.
The chimney on all floors can be removed then also.
He said a wall boiler, plus a water boiler fits within the case of the current chimney on that first floor. So we don't loose space.
Second floor with chimney case:
Another problem is the top floor boiler. He said this will never be OK, as you have 2 curves and 2 meter length until the chimney. Because this boiler is almost at the top of the chimney this is way too far from it. His plan includes a water boiler to replace this
Rough price estimate
- 6 radiators + installation: 2000 -> 2500€
- Warm water boiler + installation: 1000€
- 50Kw heating boiler + installation on second floor: 7000€
+/- 11.000€ he said in the end.
- 14nov 2017: Meeting with everyone that wants to help out arranging extra heating at rue manchester.
- 17dec 2013: created a zoekertje on 2dehands.be http://www.2dehands.be/bouw/verwarming-radiatoren/ketel/gezocht-offerte-voor-nieuwe-ketel-174184195.html
- 17dec 2013: Got 1 response from verwarmingstechnieken.eu, need to email photos of the basement and chimney
- 17dec 2013: Called 'thermic engineering' from Zaventem. They only do industrial installations.
- 17dec 2013: Called 'Weishaupt'. They are just selling heatings, don't do the placement. They will email me a local representative. (local representative => Dhr Luc Janssen: 0495/59.95.42)
- 17dec 2013: Someone responded to the 2dehands ad. He will come tomorrow evening (dec 18th). He has time, can place it even next week... (0477/26.25.98)
- 18dec 2013: P.W.C. came by and gave his advice.