Hacker Dawn: Drupal
What is Drupal Hacker Dawn?
A series of 9 Drupal workshops. Learn how to build a complete website with Drupal.
We start each day with a good hacker breakfast and go on with the Drupal workshop afterwards.
The Drupal Hacker Dawns are each saturday, from 10am until 15pm.
The workshops are free to attend, but we ask 4 euro to cover the breakfast costs.
The first workshop will be on 5 october and continue until 30 november.
Who is this for?
Everyone with little or no Drupal experience.
Some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is advised.
What will I learn?
- Drupal terminology like nodes, fields, blocks & views
- Build a complete website from scratch
- Update versions of Drupal core and contributed modules
- Use Drush, command line shell and scripting interface for Drupal
- More advanced usage, have your configuration in code, for example
- That you can do this!
What do I need?
- Bring your laptop with you. If you don't have one, let me know, we have some public laptops at the space available. Any operating system is fine.
- Some ideas on what you want to build. What features would you like on your website?
- Courage to get out of bed on a saturday morning ;)
I wanna join!
If you want to join the workshops, please subscribe at http://www.meetup.com/OpenTechSchool-Brussels/events/140179742
Or send an email to email@example.com if you're not too fond of meetup...
Also, if you plan to join, can you fill in following form, so I know who has what experience.